Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hah! Thats funny!

So I know 2 posts in one day! 2 Posts within an hour or so! So I was bathing Mason, because he so proudly pooped up his back, and Alaina was helping me. We lathered him up well, to which I told her he was "soapy and sudsy!" The next thing I hear was her singing "Mason is soapy and sexy! Soapy and Sexy!" I stopped and looked at her and just laughed! Its funny how they hear and say things at this age! I know she was trying to say what I said but...she plainly was say "Soapy and Sexy"! I laughed and thought it might make you laugh so enjoy!

And as a side note, or update rather: Alania has now peed twice in the toilet! Yea!!!!! Cross your fingers that this will go fast for me! hehe.....

2 comments:

Synergy Girl said...

That IS funny...So, um...where has she heard the word sexy before that she would remember it...HMMMMM!!!! HAHAHA

The Yearsley's said...

That is hilarious!!! Alaina cracks me up! It's amazing to me how soooo much personality can be in such a small package! She is so cute!