Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Okay! I am good now!

It does feel nice and warm that you all love me! I will not lie and say that the last few weeks have been wonderful! They have been hard, but I am learning lots about myself. I am doing much better now, even if my house is still not perfect, or even if I still don't want to clean it.....Trev helped out the other day and that got me motivated to actually help out! After that it was like a drug! Each day I have done more and more and now my house is clean again.

On another note!.....Mason....(me tears up) is growing up fast, a little too fast for me! Hes crawling and now pulling himself up to stand! Its crazy how fast they grow up. He is no Madison, whom was walking at 8 mo, or Hailey whom was walking at 8 and a half months, and I don't think he'll be like Alaina walking at 9 months. I am hoping anyway, that way he stays my little sweet baby just a bit longer!

Speaking of Alaina.......she still is not potty trained, its amazing seeing as I am not doing anything. Its not liek she will just do it on her own, but I can still wish for that right! I guess the first step will be me actually getting her to wear underwear, which at this point screams if I even mention them. (its true ask Alexa...she has been on the phone with me when I have tried to get her to wear them)

Hailey is in preschool and doing very well! Thanks to Alexa, Hailey has now been going onto Starfall.com and is starting to pick up on reading. In fact she read her first book! Zac the Rat! I got a kick out of watching her expressions as she read. She was very proud of herself and I was too! Kindergaten will be good for her and like Maddy I am hoping that school will be easy for her.

Madison is so excited for this year. She will be turning 8 this year! She seems to have grown faster than Mason has! I can't believe it. I am so proud of her! She will be baptized the first saturday in September. A few weeks back we went to "Its Great To be Eight" meeting. She learned all about Activity Days and got to see where she will be baptized at. She is going to be good mommy some day, she loves to help out with Mason (although she refuses to learn to change a diaper), and is amazing good at keeping an eye on Alaina when I need to get work done. (And for all of you that don't know about Alaina......its a hard task to do! lol)

So I guess that sums up the last little while in my crazy life. I am doing better and will only continue to be better with time! Thanks for your comments!

6 comments:

DeAnn said...

Okay, soooo you're obviously begging for comments but not in a needy, whiney way so here's my comment. I'm glad you're more upbeat this week. Appreciating your kids and anything else you can makes the doom and gloom more bearable. Sheesh.....I can't think of anything insulting to say. I'll post again later if I think of anything.

Karine said...

glad to know your doing better. Now just get everyone over the colds :)

Synergy Girl said...

I love your updates on all the kids! I can't believe all the girls walked so soon!! Blazer has taken a couple steps here and there, but nothing too promising...Maybe by the time he is 1....in a few weeks...AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

The Yearsley's said...

Hey girl! I sure have missed you! Where ya been? Well all your kids are so dang cute! I just can't believe how big little Mason is getting!

Trina said...

Hey, We've missed seeing you guys. Once in a while Kevin comments on how cute your girls are. That's huge coming from Kevin. Sorry you were feeling down. Hopefully things will continue on their uphill climb. Have a good one.

Trina said...

Sorry, forgot to ask. Have you had postpartum depression? I did twice it was miserable the first time. I had it for a whole year and didn't realize I could get help. The second was miserable til I got on Zoloft. I only had to take it for three days and it was enough to snap me out of things. If that's not what's been going on ignore me. lol.