Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Don't Worry! We are ALIVE!

So one day a few days ago, I was getting kids ready for baths when ALaina comes out of my bathroom saying "mama I hurt! Mama finger hurt! Mama I hurt finger!" Sure enough I look at her hand and she is bleeding... Her hand is dripping with blood! At that moment I realize that I had shaved and did not move my razor out of the shower.... So I run her to the bathroom and as soon as I get near it I smell blood.... I come to a scene of blood smears and blody hand prints all over! I look at her finger and there is a cut yes, but it is small! It should not have bled that much! If the cops would have come to my house at that moment I am sure they would have thought I was guilty of murder! Alaina through the whole thing is pretty happy; she's not crying or even in pain! I start to clean her up and put a bandaid on her....and thats when she starts crying and screaming bloody murder (hehe no pun intended!)...still not because she is in pain, but because I am putting a bandaid on her finger! I get the bandaid on and she goes to Hailey to get comfort from the mean old MOM monster! A little while later I see that she has soaked through the bandaid! So I take her kicking and screaming to get another bandaid on. She goes back to what she does best...making messes! Same thing.. a little while later find her and has soaked through yet another bandaid! Sheesh will this ever stop bleeding? Its a small cut! I fianlly figure out how and why its still bleeding....I put another bandaid on her and watch her squish and sqeeze her finger! She was either trying to make it look like I murdered someone...or she was trying to get rid of the terrible useless bandaid! So when she cut her finger she decided that my bathroom was a good place to try out her new "finger paint." I am pretty sure she made the blood come out and squished it out...its the only thing that makes sense on why there was sooo much blood! I finally did get the bleeding to stop after soaking through 3 bandaids! Then I cleaned up the blood in my bathroom and it smelled like a cover-up murder scene! It was a fantastic day!!!!!

No comments: