Thursday, November 20, 2008

I have to say that I am a little disappointed in this blog. Well not so much in the blog as I am with what to post. I figured that I would have a lot to say and good stories to tell of Alaina and such. Since I have started this blog Alaina has been well...good...shockingly I know, but she has. Madison, Hailey, and Mason are all being good too. Unless Mason waking up every hour on the dot last night a good story. So, and this is going to sound crazy, but I wish my kids would do something crazy or silly just so that I can write a blog worth reaing!!! Hmmm....I wonder did I just say that I want choas and mayhem to happen.....I may have just cursed myself! But hey if it gets me a story then let it come. At least than you all would not just be reading some of my tangent thoughts, of which we all know that I have plenty of those. (but at least I am not calling you all a million times on the phone with pointless conversations!) Speaking of phone calls.... ;)

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

I wish we'd had blogs when you were little. I'd have enough stories for an eternity of blogs...good ones...and I wouldn't have to embellish...much. Pretty sure there wouldn't have been an entire week all in a row that you were not mischievous - so obviously you must have gotten the kids that Trevor deserves.

The Palmer Family Mayhem said...

umm burning of the writer of the blog is not aloud!! especially if it comes from the Mom!