Monday, November 24, 2008

Hurray!!! I am so happy that I have all my pictures now. They turned out way cute I think. It has been an interesting last couple of days. On Thursday night, actually early Friday morning, I saw the midnight showing of Twilight. I loved it and can't wait for the next movie to come out. Friday came around and at about 6 pm Madison was sick to her stomach and was throwing up every 15- 20 minutes until between 2-3 in the morning! I felt so bad for her. None of the other kids caught what she had thankfully. Saturday we had some friends over to watch the BSU game (they kicked Nevada's tail!) and have some food. Then to top it all off Trev and I got to go on a date to see The Dark Night. The movie was way disturbing but really really awesome. So we had a lot going on this weekend and unfortunately my house suffered! Hopefully it will get cleaned by tomorrow! The fun that we had this weekend (this of course does not include maddy being sick) will continue on through this week, because if you have not noticed its THANKS GIVING! I am so hungrey for the turkey, smashed potatoes, and stuffing.....and can't forget those rolls! Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and I am sure you will hear more from me later!

No comments: